In total defiance of Stack Exchange rules, here are eleven questions compressed into one: what to do about the following tags?
look-and-feel: What does this tag mean?(removed)
- foreach: used for the PGF command. Merge into loops?
- external-file, write-file, auxiliary-files, filesystem-access: Should those be combined in some way?
- file-lookup: What does this tag mean?
- tex-history: merge into tex-general?
format: merge into formatting? Does anyone have a good description of these tags?(renamed to format-files) web: same as online?(retagged so that only questions about WEB are tagged web)
- source: what does it mean (we also have highlighting and syntax)?
- highlighting: should it be renamed to syntax-highlighting?
- preamble: do we need it, and if so how do we ensure that it is used more consistently?