I'm a TeX enthusiast. After studying mathematics in Jena and Hamburg I've been working as IT Admin and Communication Officer onboard of cruise ships. Pictures of those years can be found on twentyknots.com.
Now I'm employed as a IT Network & Security Engineer for a cruise company.
For some years I've been working as a freelance programmer, since many years I'm working with LaTeX. I'm a friend of Linux and Ubuntu user.
- TeXample.net with the TikZ example gallery
- LaTeX.org with its forums
- TeXblog.net, where I publish some ideas and news from the TeX world
and I'm an active user in several math forums such as on matheplanet.com.
- TeX - LaTeX♦ 197.5k 197.5k 7373 gold badges603603 silver badges782782 bronze badges
- Network Engineering 3.3k 3.3k 55 gold badges2626 silver badges4848 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 3k 3k 11 gold badge1313 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Area 51 251 251 33 bronze badges
- Super User 161 161 55 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 739 How can I explain the meaning of LaTeX to my grandma?
- 424 How to suppress page number?
- 345 Where do I place my own .sty or .cls files, to make them available to all my .tex files?
- 342 Keeping tables/figures close to where they are mentioned
- 296 Compiling documents online
- 245 Good way to make \textcircled numbers?
- 230 Why do the less than symbol (<) and the greater than symbol (>) appear wrong as upside down exclamation (¡) or question mark (¿)?
- View more network posts →