Math professor by day, hacker by night.
I teach calculus and try to implement teaching and new media technologies. I use a lot of LaTeX and the occasional scripting language.
So glad I found this site—now I can unsubscribe to some of those mailing lists I should be paying attention to but never have the time when the mails come.
New York, NY
Member for 8 years, 8 months
84 profile views
Last seen May 20 at 20:44
- TeX - LaTeX 35.7k 35.7k 1010 gold badges108108 silver badges180180 bronze badges
- Mathematics 17.6k 17.6k 11 gold badge2323 silver badges4848 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.7k 1.7k 33 gold badges1515 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Academia 1.4k 1.4k 99 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Mathematica 740 740 22 gold badges66 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 178 Why should I be interested in ConTeXt?
- 155 Two figures side by side
- 102 Easier way to enable verbose logging
- 100 Exporting graphics to PDF - huge file
- 93 Image on full slide in beamer package
- 87 Merge two PDF files output by LaTeX?
- 81 How can I have colored and underlined links with hyperref?
- View more network posts →