I'm a LATEX fan and package author (
adjustbox and many more).
Professionally I'm a electronic engineer.
I really like
pdflatex and start to dislike the DVI mode.
I'm using Linux and the vanilla TeXLive.
Originally I started to use LaTeX for my final year project. I quickly wanted to learn how to program my own macros. Because I wanted some better support for my needs I started to write my own packages for my PhD thesis, like
tikz-timing, but also several more.
All my LaTeX packages and support scripts can be found at https://sourceforge.net/u/mscharrer/profile/ (Mercurial repositories) and on CTAN (latest official release). Feel free to report any bug or feature request using the ticket system there.
I'm a member of Dante, the German TeX user group.
All content posted on this site is automatically placed under the free CC BY-SA 3.0 license, which however isn't useful for LaTeX code. Therefore I relicense the code I post here (which is still my intellectual property) using the following ways:
Any Perl, Bash or other software programming language code of mine (with the explicit exception of LaTeX/TeX code) that I publish on http://tex.stackexchange.com/ or http://meta.tex.stackexchange.com/ I hereby relicense under the GPL (version 3 or later).
Member for 10 years
802 profile views
Last seen Dec 8 '20 at 7:58
- TeX - LaTeX♦ 233.9k 233.9k 5353 gold badges712712 silver badges889889 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 4.5k 4.5k 1616 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Skeptics 3.8k 3.8k 33 gold badges2929 silver badges3737 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.3k 1.3k 11 gold badge1515 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 1.2k 1.2k 11 gold badge88 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 410 Difference between \textwidth, \linewidth and \hsize
- 375 When should I use \input vs. \include?
- 318 How to change color for a block of texts?
- 299 Compile a LaTeX document into a PNG image that's as short as possible
- 285 Commenting out large sections
- 256 How to add border for an image?
- 252 Center figure that is wider than \textwidth
- View more network posts →