Freelance scientific copy-editor, user of both Latex and Context.
I have a few Stack Exchange tag sets, two of which might be useful to tex.sx.regulars: search for Tex-centric questions on Stack Exchange sites other than this and a filter for Meta.SO of sites for tex.sx regulars.
Code I post on this site is in the public domain except where my post states otherwise. See my declaration on Meta for the exact wording of this grant.
- TeX - LaTeX 19.7k 19.7k 44 gold badges6161 silver badges117117 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 11k 11k 44 gold badges4242 silver badges8282 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 4.6k 4.6k 11 gold badge2020 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Theoretical Computer Science 4.2k 4.2k 2525 silver badges4545 bronze badges
- Mathematics 4.2k 4.2k 2626 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 126 What is XeTeX exactly and why should I use it?
- 123 When should one use \begingroup instead of \bgroup?
- 117 Symbol for Gaussian distribution
- 75 Aptitude vs. apt-get: Which is the recommended (aka the "right") tool to use?
- 72 Use LaTeX to produce Epub
- 72 What is "ultrafinitism" and why do people believe it?
- 69 Why should I be interested in ConTeXt?
- View more network posts →