Freelance scientific copy-editor, user of both Latex and Context.
I have a few Stack Exchange tag sets, two of which might be useful to tex.sx.regulars: search for Tex-centric questions on Stack Exchange sites other than this and a filter for Meta.SO of sites for tex.sx regulars.
Code I post on this site is in the public domain except where my post states otherwise. See my declaration on Meta for the exact wording of this grant.
- TeX - LaTeX 17.7k 17.7k 33 gold badges5858 silver badges113113 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 10.1k 10.1k 33 gold badges3939 silver badges7979 bronze badges
- Theoretical Computer Science 3.9k 3.9k 2323 silver badges4545 bronze badges
- Mathematics 3.5k 3.5k 2424 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 3.2k 3.2k 11 gold badge1919 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 119 What is XeTeX exactly and why should I use it?
- 115 When should one use \begingroup instead of \bgroup?
- 99 Symbol for Gaussian distribution
- 73 Aptitude vs. apt-get: Which is the recommended (aka the "right") tool to use?
- 71 What is "ultrafinitism" and why do people believe it?
- 69 Why should I be interested in ConTeXt?
- 66 Use LaTeX to produce Epub
- View more network posts →