Freelance scientific copy-editor, user of both Latex and Context.
I have a few Stack Exchange tag sets, two of which might be useful to tex.sx.regulars: search for Tex-centric questions on Stack Exchange sites other than this and a filter for Meta.SO of sites for tex.sx regulars.
Code I post on this site is in the public domain except where my post states otherwise. See my declaration on Meta for the exact wording of this grant.
Top network posts
- 113 When should one use \begingroup instead of \bgroup?
- 111 What is XeTeX exactly and why should I use it?
- 93 Symbol for Gaussian distribution
- 72 Aptitude vs. apt-get: Which is the recommended (aka the "right") tool to use?
- 71 What is "ultrafinitism" and why do people believe it?
- 69 Why should I be interested in ConTeXt?
- 66 Use LaTeX to produce Epub
- View more network posts →