I have asked a question and opened a bounty to get some attention. Fortunately, I received two good but wildly different answers. The differences as I see them are:
- Seems like a more automated, flexible, and general solution.
- Not exactly what I asked for, but a great alternative. (Solves the problem but not in the way I proposed.)
- More complicated than the Answer 2. I like simplicity.
- Due to its complexity, I have not been able to implement this solution for all my possible use cases.
- Very simple and easy to understand (other people will need to understand my preamble).
- Not exactly what I asked for, but a good alternative. (Solves the problem but not as automated as I had hoped.)
- Needs manual adjustment of white space if things are changed.
- I have implemented this answer properly in my document.
How do I select the best answer? I feel like I need to take this more seriously as there is also a bounty included. Both answers were made after the bounty was opened.
When I select an answer, what is the best way to make it clear that both answers are good. Should I write a comment to clarify my choice? Or would that be frowned upon like writing "Thanks"?