I taught myself LaTeX after I became dissatisfied with Word's typesetting of mathematical equations during my undergraduate education. Unfortunately, I did not discover LaTeX until after I graduated, but I was able to use it while working on my MSEE. I still use LaTeX whenever possible.
I consider myself an intermediate TeXnician -- more at the beginner level compared to most users on TeX.SE, but more at the advanced level compared to users on other SE sites (or maybe I'm just more of a perfectionist).
- Science Fiction & Fantasy♦ 66.9k 66.9k 2222 gold badges277277 silver badges362362 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 6.4k 6.4k 1212 gold badges3131 silver badges4343 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 4.4k 4.4k 33 gold badges1515 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.9k 1.9k 99 gold badges2626 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 1.5k 1.5k 33 gold badges1515 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 192 Firing mods and forced relicensing: is Stack Exchange still interested in cooperating with the community?
- 104 In Episode VI, what did the good guys really accomplish since the bad guys are back stronger in Episode VII?
- 92 Was Agent Smith created by the Oracle and if so, with what purpose?
- 82 How was construction of the Death Star(s) kept secret?
- 78 Why was the Death Star's shield generator on Endor?
- 75 Why didn't Yoda have any children to take care of him during his last days given that he lived up to 900 years old?
- 74 Did Vader ever learn that Sidious controlled both sides in the Clone Wars?
- View more network posts →