I taught myself LaTeX after I became dissatisfied with Word's typesetting of mathematical equations during my undergraduate education. Unfortunately, I did not discover LaTeX until after I graduated, but I was able to use it while working on my MSEE. I still use LaTeX whenever possible.
I consider myself an intermediate TeXnician -- more at the beginner level compared to most users on TeX.SE, but more at the advanced level compared to users on other SE sites (or maybe I'm just more of a perfectionist).
Member for 6 years, 5 months
10 profile views
Last seen Jan 7 at 16:21
- Science Fiction & Fantasy♦ 64.5k 64.5k 2121 gold badges264264 silver badges344344 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 5.6k 5.6k 1010 gold badges2525 silver badges3737 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 4.1k 4.1k 33 gold badges1313 silver badges3232 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.5k 1.5k 66 gold badges2424 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 1.4k 1.4k 33 gold badges1414 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 192 Firing mods and forced relicensing: is Stack Exchange still interested in cooperating with the community?
- 103 In Episode VI, what did the good guys really accomplish since the bad guys are back stronger in Episode VII?
- 91 Was Agent Smith created by the Oracle and if so, with what purpose?
- 81 How was construction of the Death Star(s) kept secret?
- 77 Why was the Death Star's shield generator on Endor?
- 74 Did Vader ever learn that Sidious controlled both sides in the Clone Wars?
- 73 Why didn't Yoda have any children to take care of him during his last days given that he lived up to 900 years old?
- View more network posts →