The author of The Clockworks of Wall Street:
Currently a first year student at Wilfrid Laurier University who enjoys all topics including Physics, Math, Computer Science and Philosophy.
Member for 7 years, 10 months
30 profile views
Last seen Aug 7 '19 at 4:13
- Mathematics 8.2k 8.2k 1313 gold badges6363 silver badges108108 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 3.5k 3.5k 44 gold badges3131 silver badges4848 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 2.9k 2.9k 1414 gold badges4343 silver badges6767 bronze badges
- Academia 491 491 33 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Philosophy 184 184 11 gold badge11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 104 Visual comparison between LaTeX and Word output (hyphenation, typesetting, ligatures etc)
- 77 An example of a problem which is difficult but is made easier when a diagram is drawn
- 70 Killing a process using Java
- 62 How to practice LaTeX?
- 53 Beautiful table samples
- 40 Probability in Java
- 36 How to adopt flipped classroom strategies without student complaints?
- View more network posts →