The author of The Clockworks of Wall Street:
Currently a first year student at Wilfrid Laurier University who enjoys all topics including Physics, Math, Computer Science and Philosophy.
Member for 7 years
29 profile views
Last seen Aug 7 '19 at 4:13
- Mathematics 8.1k 8.1k 1212 gold badges5959 silver badges103103 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 3.3k 3.3k 33 gold badges2929 silver badges4646 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 2.7k 2.7k 1414 gold badges3939 silver badges6565 bronze badges
- Academia 491 491 33 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Philosophy 184 184 11 gold badge11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 99 Visual comparison between LaTeX and Word output (hyphenation, typesetting, ligatures etc)
- 78 An example of a problem which is difficult but is made easier when a diagram is drawn
- 62 How to practice LaTeX?
- 62 Killing a process using Java
- 50 Beautiful table samples
- 37 Probability in Java
- 36 How to adopt flipped classroom strategies without student complaints?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (5)
40 Thank you TeX.SE! May 27 '13
16 How come we can't put a bounty in meta? May 15 '13