The author of The Clockworks of Wall Street:
Currently a first year student at Wilfrid Laurier University who enjoys all topics including Physics, Math, Computer Science and Philosophy.
Member for 6 years, 5 months
29 profile views
Last seen Nov 19 '18 at 13:02
- Mathematics 5.3k 5.3k 1111 gold badges5555 silver badges9999 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 1.8k 1.8k 33 gold badges2828 silver badges4646 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.3k 1.3k 1212 gold badges3737 silver badges6565 bronze badges
- Academia 461 461 33 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Area 51 151 151 22 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 97 Visual comparison between LaTeX and Word output (hyphenation, typesetting, ligatures etc)
- 76 An example of a problem which is difficult but is made easier when a diagram is drawn
- 61 Killing a process using Java
- 60 How to practice LaTeX?
- 44 Beautiful table samples
- 35 How to adopt flipped classroom strategies without student complaints?
- 32 Probability in Java
- View more network posts →
Top tags (5)
40 Thank you TeX.SE! May 27 '13
16 How come we can't put a bounty in meta? May 15 '13