I'm a Civil Engineer, doing my master's in Ocean Engineering, a TeX enthusiast and
I first used LaTeX to write a paper to a conference on Ocean Engineering in 2014. I absolutely hated it. However, by the end of 2015 I got the hang of it and never came back to Word (except when forced to, in which case I curse a lot).
Recently I created the EoTeX document class, as the official thesis template for the postgraduate program I'm in, but anyone is free to use it. There are a few nice features and many, many, bugs. Check it out :)
Para os usuários Brasileiros de LaTeX, eu sugiro (e também uso) o novo site em português, mantido por Stefan Kottwitz, o LaTeX.net. São todos bem-vindos lá também :)
- TeX - LaTeX 62.3k 62.3k 1919 gold badges122122 silver badges199199 bronze badges
- Code Golf 1.1k 1.1k 77 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 651 651 88 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 611 611 88 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Biology 153 153 55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 118 Drawing Super Mario Bros.....in LaTeX
- 61 pwaS eht tirsf dna tasl setterl fo hace dorw
- 56 How to get pdftex to have same PDF output for each run on the same input
- 49 How to create a LATEX like logo using any word at hand?
- 40 How/where did Knuth define the famous \TeX macro?
- 39 Solve this Alcazar for me
- 36 What is the history of graphic constructions since TeX?
- View more network posts →