I am a physicist by training, python programmer hobbyist and jack of all trades.
I first came across TeX when I wrote my Ph.D. thesis, more than 20 years ago, and am rediscovering the joys of using TeX/LaTeX after a 10 year long hiatus.
Member for 8 years, 10 months
6 profile views
Last seen Jan 22 '19 at 14:46
- TeX - LaTeX 2.2k 2.2k 11 gold badge1717 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 714 714 99 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Physics 231 231 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- SharePoint 223 223 22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 205 205 11 silver badge33 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 35 How do you swap the commands for two symbols?
- 20 Displaying slides with Beamer and Article class
- 19 Why all the lambdas in The Little Schemer?
- 15 beamer: More elegant way to uncover list items starting on the second slide?
- 14 A list of newcommand objects
- 13 Is the Planck length the smallest length that exists in the universe or is it the smallest length that can be observed?
- 12 How to implement an import hook that can modify the source code on the fly using importlib?
- View more network posts →