I am a physicist by training, python programmer hobbyist and jack of all trades.
I first came across TeX when I wrote my Ph.D. thesis, more than 20 years ago, and am rediscovering the joys of using TeX/LaTeX after a 10 year long hiatus.
Member for 8 years, 3 months
6 profile views
Last seen Jan 22 '19 at 14:46
- TeX - LaTeX 2.2k 2.2k 11 gold badge1717 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 654 654 99 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- SharePoint 223 223 22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Physics 220 220 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 205 205 11 silver badge33 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 35 How do you swap the commands for two symbols?
- 19 Displaying slides with Beamer and Article class
- 18 Why all the lambdas in The Little Schemer?
- 14 beamer: More elegant way to uncover list items starting on the second slide?
- 14 A list of newcommand objects
- 12 How can I make LaTeX number my quotes
- 12 Marginpar appearing on the wrong side (using memoir)
- View more network posts →