I am a physicist by training, python programmer hobbyist and jack of all trades.
I first came across TeX when I wrote my Ph.D. thesis, more than 20 years ago, and am rediscovering the joys of using TeX/LaTeX after a 10 year long hiatus.
Member for 7 years, 10 months
5 profile views
Last seen Jan 22 at 14:46
Top network posts
- 34 How do you swap the commands for two symbols?
- 18 Why all the lambdas in The Little Schemer?
- 18 Displaying slides with Beamer and Article class
- 14 beamer: More elegant way to uncover list items starting on the second slide?
- 14 A list of newcommand objects
- 12 How can I make LaTeX number my quotes
- 12 Marginpar appearing on the wrong side (using memoir)
- View more network posts →
Top tags (7)
23 Which \documentclass is best to use in MWEs? Mar 29 '12
6 Who Wants to Win a LaTeX Book? Dec 14 '12