I am an electronics engineer, trained in the design of analog circuits. Working in a R&D/Design department, I like mathematical analysis, physics and beautifully produced documents.
I started contributing to the StackExchange by asking questions on the TEX.StackExchange, but soon I posted answers to questions on mathematics and electrical engineering. At present I am still contributing and I like it. I think this community is capable to provide effective advice and help to students/scholars and practitioners/professionals alike, and this is one of the main reasons I want to be an active part of it.
Imola, BO, Italia
Member for 3 years, 5 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jul 10 at 20:45
- Mathematics 3.2k 3.2k 66 gold badges1111 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 1.8k 1.8k 22 gold badges88 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 862 862 22 gold badges66 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 205 205 22 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 101 101 11 bronze badge
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 21 Do you know important theorems that remain unknown?
- 10 fundamental solution of an elliptic PDE in divergence form with non-symmetric matrix
- 10 Change in resonant frequency of quartz crystal with atmospheric pressure?
- 7 Differential Amplifier's Unusual Behavior
- 7 Existence of solutions to first-order PDE involving convolution
- 7 Proofs of Young's inequality for convolution
- 6 What does the output current rating from an H-Bridge's datasheet really mean?
- View more network posts →