Hi, I'm Brayton, an Australian High School student. Depending upon my mood, surroundings and previous days, my interests will vary, though some leitmotif include Buddhism, Science(especially Physics), strategy games and Maths. I hope to study some combination of Maths, Physics and Computing at Uni in 2017. The miraculous marvel of Human conscious is pretty awesome too. Just considering the whole "86B neurons lending itself to this...", yeah, I like thinking about that.
I'm currently trying to learn the basics of LaTeX. I have a fondness for Python, though my skills are underdeveloped.
My immediate mathematical endeavor is exploring the low hanging fruit of Category Theory
Member for 4 years, 1 month
4 profile views
Last seen Jan 4 at 3:18
Top network posts
- 18 Problems understanding proof of if $x + y = x + z$ then $y = z$ (Baby Rudin, Chapter 1, Proposition 1.14)
- 10 Why are doughnuts toroidal?
- 9 Can one alter the 6th precept to accommodate one's family or daily routines?
- 9 If protons and electrons had similar masses
- 7 Difference between ideogram and logogram?
- 6 "Anyone can be enlightened"
- 5 Concerns with breathing in fine particles from soil
- View more network posts →