Niel de Beaudrap
Researcher in quantum information and counting complexity — involving algebras over finite dimensional Hilbert spaces, graphs and combinatorics, algebraic number fields, and vector spaces over ℤ/pℤ.
I habitually edit and re-edit anything I write, as long as I have the time, interest, and ability. I should probably apologize for this tendency, but you will probably have to be satisfied with being warned about it instead.
Oxford, United Kingdom
Member for 8 years, 11 months
15 profile views
Last seen Apr 5 '18 at 17:26
- TeX - LaTeX 11k 11k 44 gold badges3939 silver badges5757 bronze badges
- Philosophy 8.5k 8.5k 44 gold badges2222 silver badges5151 bronze badges
- Quantum Computing 7k 7k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges4040 bronze badges
- Theoretical Computer Science 6.9k 6.9k 2525 silver badges6464 bronze badges
- Mathematics 5k 5k 11 gold badge2020 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 106 Math symbol question: Vertical bar for ''evaluated at ...''
- 91 Theorem without numbering
- 71 Is there a tool to make a complicated Table like this one ("Auswahlliste" from "Pahl/Beitz Konstruktionsmethodik")?
- 57 Drawing path diagrams with minimal effort?
- 50 Should an undergrad accept that some things don't make sense, or study the foundation of mathematics to resolve this?
- 50 Why is technetium unstable?
- 49 In what sense is atheism scientific?
- View more network posts →