Niel de Beaudrap
Researcher in quantum information and counting complexity — involving algebras over finite dimensional Hilbert spaces, graphs and combinatorics, algebraic number fields, and vector spaces over ℤ/pℤ.
I habitually edit and re-edit anything I write, as long as I have the time, interest, and ability. I should probably apologize for this tendency, but you will probably have to be satisfied with being warned about it instead.
Oxford, United Kingdom
Member for 8 years, 8 months
15 profile views
Last seen Apr 5 '18 at 17:26
Top Network Posts
- 102 Math symbol question: Vertical bar for ''evaluated at ...''
- 88 Theorem without numbering
- 70 Is there a tool to make a complicated Table like this one ("Auswahlliste" from "Pahl/Beitz Konstruktionsmethodik")?
- 57 Drawing path diagrams with minimal effort?
- 49 Should an undergrad accept that some things don't make sense, or study the foundation of mathematics to resolve this?
- 48 In what sense is atheism scientific?
- 47 Why is technetium unstable?
- View more network posts →