- Computational Science 3.6k 3.6k 1212 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 2.5k 2.5k 11 gold badge1515 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- Server Fault 313 313 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 165 165 99 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 101 101 11 bronze badge
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 34 getting the current user account-id in boto3
- 25 When should log1p and expm1 be used?
- 22 Python, WSGI, multiprocessing and shared data
- 18 Fast numpy fancy indexing
- 15 What is the purpose of using integration by parts in deriving a weak form for FEM discretization?
- 15 Linux kernel detecting wrong processor frequency
- 13 What are the symptoms of ill-conditioning when using direct methods?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.