Answers I'm most proud of:
- How do I display the contents of a std::vector of my own datatype and display the name on the console using std::copy?
- decltype on the variable of reference type with curly braces, downvoted by a couple of arrogant people not knowing what template/
autotype deduction is.
- What is calling void(); doing?
- What exactly is decltype(std::get<0>(tup))?
- bash, awk, sed, ...
- How do I edit current shell command without executing it?
- How to make git-log scroll up instead of down (solution with Sed)
- How to sort a file by line length and then alphabetically for the second key? with a very interesting quirk about
sort, which was simultaneously investigated with this question of mine
which is my very first Vim plug-in for easy window movement and resizing.
- Stack Overflow 9.2k 9.2k 44 gold badges2424 silver badges5555 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 1.8k 1.8k 99 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Vi and Vim 1k 1k 88 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 751 751 33 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 584 584 44 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 47 Why is Sauron's name similar to the Greek/Latin word for "lizard"?
- 31 Elegant way to combine multiple filtering functions in Haskell
- 23 Confusion about declaration and definition of static const data memebers
- 21 Is implementing this words function possible without a postprocessing step after folding?
- 19 What is the right and effective way to tell a child not to vandalize things in public places?
- 19 What does it mean that a substance can be smelled from far away?
- 19 Can I print in Haskell the type of a polymorphic function as it would become if I passed to it an entity of a concrete type?
- View more network posts →