Answers I'm most proud of They're not for free...
- What's the difference between std::move and std::forward; the question was almost 9 years old when I answered, but I think my explanation is damn clear
- How to pass a rvalue reference parameter to a template operator() function in C++?; turned out to be an in-depth walkthrough of this code for currying functions taken from Functional Programming in C++.
- C++11 enable_if on return type of subscript operator of template parameter
- How do I display the contents of a std::vector of my own datatype and display the name on the console using std::copy?
- decltype on the variable of reference type with curly braces, downvoted by a couple of arrogant people who don't know what template/
autotype deduction is.
- What is calling void(); doing?
- What exactly is decltype(std::get<0>(tup))?
- bash, awk, sed, ...
- How do I edit current shell command without executing it?
- How to make git-log scroll up instead of down (solution with Sed)
- How to sort a file by line length and then alphabetically for the second key? with a very interesting quirk about
sort, which was simultaneously investigated with this question of mine
which is my very first Vim plug-in for easy window movement and resizing.
Member for 5 years, 9 months
1 profile view
Last seen Nov 12 '20 at 12:11
- Stack Overflow 12.8k 12.8k 55 gold badges2828 silver badges6060 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 1.8k 1.8k 99 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Vi and Vim 1.2k 1.2k 1010 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 1.1k 1.1k 11 gold badge66 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 672 672 66 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 49 Why is Sauron's name similar to the Greek/Latin word for "lizard"?
- 33 Elegant way to combine multiple filtering functions in Haskell
- 27 Has Yoda ever turned to the dark side, even for just a moment?
- 24 Confusion about declaration and definition of static const data memebers
- 22 Is implementing the words function possible without a postprocessing step after folding?
- 19 What does it mean that a substance can be smelled from far away?
- 19 What is the assumption made in "Learn You a Haskell" when deducing the kind?
- View more network posts →