God Must Be Crazy
First of all please don't let my display name and picture fool you. I am a true good-looking and sexy idiot.
As an adult, I was called a lazy idiot. On any examinations I always got 0 out of 100. My parents had no idea that I have a learning disability until I found stackoverflow.com and stackexchange.com that have changed my life.
Now I love mathematics, physics, and computer programming. In addition, I also love eating, sleeping, cleaning, laughing and bothering other people. Feel free to let me bother you!
My mother always says "you should learn not only from smart people but also from stupid ones thereby you know how the stupid ones think".
In order to appreciate your effort, I always vote your answer up no matter the correctness of your answer.
Here is the source code.
My PSTricks number is 2.
- Why waste time learning when ignorance is instantaneous?
- If you can clearly see a
\path, you can be sure it’s someone else’s, not yours.
- Don't interrupt me while I am interrupting!
- The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time.
I often compare PSTricks to a Swiss Army knife: age-old, trusted, incredibly versatile, yet potentially mind boggling and full of pointy things that could really hurt me. However after digging deeply into it and knowing the knife safety rules, then I don't look for another pocketknife.
Philosophy will mislead you to the truth.
Unlike learning martial arts, no computers will be injured as you learn to program.
next to you
Member for 3 years, 4 months
6 profile views
Last seen 7 hours ago
Top Network Posts
- 48 Should I use AddMvc or AddMvcCore for ASP.NET Core MVC development?
- 34 Why is Razor Pages the recommended approach to create a Web UI in Asp.net Core 2.0?
- 27 "The duck pond": showcase of TikZ-drawn animals/ducks
- 22 Lung cancer due to inhaling oily steam in the restaurant kitchen for a long period of time
- 19 How are overtones produced by plucking a string?
- 19 How to uninstall MS .NET Core 1.0 RC2 VS 2015 Tooling Preview 1 without the installer?
- 19 How to draw A ⊕ B ⊕ C as a Venn diagram?
- View more network posts →