I believe our universe wasn't created but it shrinks & expands periodically forever. Gods were certainly created by ancient men who lived in caves & assumed that the universe needs to be created. Why do Gods (if exist) have no a hashing-like mechanism to verify the integrity of their written messages?
The first person to port MathJaX to Blazor WASM will be hailed as the messiah.
Compressing encrypted data can lead to security problems.
I hate fucking nested moron unreadable jQuery syntax!
First please don't let my display name & picture fool you. I am a true good-looking & sexy idiot but I am very poor. My friends describe me as a highly driven individual with a wide range of skills, capable of doing anything. I describe myself as curious, intuitive, sincere and above all, honest.
As an adult, I was called a lazy idiot. On any examinations I always got 0 out of 100. My parents had no idea that I have a learning disability until I found
stackexchange.com that have changed my life.
My mother always says "you should learn not only from smart people but also from stupid ones thereby you know how the stupid ones think". She also told me I could become whatever I wanted in life even when I told her I wanted to be Casper.
I often compare PSTricks to a Swiss Army knife: age-old, trusted, incredibly versatile, yet potentially mind boggling and full of pointy things that could really hurt me. However after digging deeply into it and knowing the knife safety rules, then I don't look for another pocketknife.
I am a sort of person who can't be bothered to read documentation even after wrong things have happened. This is my learning style.
Based on the third law of Newton, my attitude is a reaction of your action. If you don't like my attitude, blame yourself!
I can tell you more but then I have to kill you!
- If you can clearly see a
\path, you can be sure it’s someone else’s, not yours.
- The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time.
- It is easier to optimize correct code than to correct optimized code.
- Philosophy will mislead you to the truth.
- Unlike learning martial arts, no computers will be injured as you learn to program.
I am in your heart
Member for 4 years, 11 months
23 profile views
Last seen 3 hours ago
- Japanese Language 8.6k 8.6k 11 gold badge1717 silver badges5555 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 4.2k 4.2k 55 gold badges2020 silver badges5252 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 3.7k 3.7k 11 gold badge1414 silver badges5454 bronze badges
- Mathematics 1.3k 1.3k 66 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Physics 947 947 77 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 64 Why is Razor Pages the recommended approach to create a Web UI in Asp.net Core?
- 62 Should I use AddMvc or AddMvcCore for ASP.NET Core MVC development?
- 43 AddDbContext or AddDbContextPool
- 36 Is it possible to have 2 different but equal size real number sets that have the same mean and standard deviation?
- 30 How can we conclude from Maxwell's wave equation that the speed of light is the same regardless of the state of motion of the observers?
- 30 Welcoming 2019 Pi day: How to draw the letter π?
- 29 "The duck pond": showcase of TikZ-drawn animals/ducks
- View more network posts →