I happen to know a thing or two about printing, PDF, PostScript, PJL, Fonts and related stuff.
Also familiar with some bits and pieces of Linux, Unix, Samba and Solaris printing. Not to forget bash programming and Windows cmd.exe batch scripting. I also do consultancy in these topics.
If you want, I share some of this knowledge here and on Stackoverflow (SO). Just click to browse for all.
- My SF answers to [PDF]-tagged questions
- My SF answers to [Ghostscript]-tagged questions
- My SF answers to [Samba]-tagged questions
Member for 7 years, 8 months
14 profile views
Last seen Dec 21 '18 at 18:57
- Stack Overflow 66.8k 66.8k 1515 gold badges179179 silver badges274274 bronze badges
- Super User 9.6k 9.6k 11 gold badge3636 silver badges5656 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 2.6k 2.6k 22 gold badges1717 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- Server Fault 1.4k 1.4k 22 gold badges1111 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 1.4k 1.4k 99 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 371 How can I extract embedded fonts from a PDF as valid font files?
- 293 “Diff” an image using ImageMagick
- 128 What is the difference for sample/resample/scale/resize/adaptive-resize/thumbnail operators in ImageMagick convert?
- 96 How can I fix/repair a corrupted PDF file?
- 95 PDF Text Extraction with Coordinates
- 87 ImageMagick extend canvas with transparent background
- 86 Command `libreoffice --headless --convert-to pdf test.docx --outdir /pdf` is not working
- View more network posts →