I happen to know a thing or two about printing, PDF, PostScript, PJL, Fonts and related stuff.
Also familiar with some bits and pieces of Linux, Unix, Samba and Solaris printing. Not to forget bash programming and Windows cmd.exe batch scripting. I also do consultancy in these topics.
If you want, I share some of this knowledge here and on Stackoverflow (SO). Just click to browse for all.
- My SF answers to [PDF]-tagged questions
- My SF answers to [Ghostscript]-tagged questions
- My SF answers to [Samba]-tagged questions
Member for 8 years, 11 months
14 profile views
Last seen Dec 21 '18 at 18:57
- Stack Overflow 74.1k 74.1k 1919 gold badges206206 silver badges305305 bronze badges
- Super User 10.4k 10.4k 22 gold badges4343 silver badges6060 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 3.2k 3.2k 22 gold badges2020 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 2.3k 2.3k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Server Fault 1.6k 1.6k 22 gold badges1111 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 406 How can I extract embedded fonts from a PDF as valid font files?
- 322 “Diff” an image using ImageMagick
- 136 What is the difference for sample/resample/scale/resize/adaptive-resize/thumbnail operators in ImageMagick convert?
- 134 Command `libreoffice --headless --convert-to pdf test.docx --outdir /pdf` is not working
- 109 How can I fix/repair a corrupted PDF file?
- 105 PDF text extraction from given coordinates
- 104 What are the differences between snaps, appimage, flatpak and others?
- View more network posts →