I happen to know a thing or two about printing, PDF, PostScript, PJL, Fonts and related stuff.
Also familiar with some bits and pieces of Linux, Unix, Samba and Solaris printing. Not to forget bash programming and Windows cmd.exe batch scripting. I also do consultancy in these topics.
If you want, I share some of this knowledge here and on Stackoverflow (SO). Just click to browse for all.
- My SF answers to [PDF]-tagged questions
- My SF answers to [Ghostscript]-tagged questions
- My SF answers to [Samba]-tagged questions
Member for 8 years, 1 month
14 profile views
Last seen Dec 21 '18 at 18:57
- Stack Overflow 69.6k 69.6k 1717 gold badges189189 silver badges289289 bronze badges
- Super User 9.8k 9.8k 22 gold badges3939 silver badges5656 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 3k 3k 22 gold badges1919 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 1.7k 1.7k 1010 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Server Fault 1.5k 1.5k 22 gold badges1111 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 384 How can I extract embedded fonts from a PDF as valid font files?
- 307 “Diff” an image using ImageMagick
- 133 What is the difference for sample/resample/scale/resize/adaptive-resize/thumbnail operators in ImageMagick convert?
- 103 Command `libreoffice --headless --convert-to pdf test.docx --outdir /pdf` is not working
- 102 PDF Text Extraction with Coordinates
- 101 How can I fix/repair a corrupted PDF file?
- 93 ImageMagick extend canvas with transparent background
- View more network posts →