I happen to know a thing or two about printing, PDF, PostScript, PJL, Fonts and related stuff.
Also familiar with some bits and pieces of Linux, Unix, Samba and Solaris printing. Not to forget bash programming and Windows cmd.exe batch scripting. I also do consultancy in these topics.
If you want, I share some of this knowledge here and on Stackoverflow (SO). Just click to browse for all.
- My SF answers to [PDF]-tagged questions
- My SF answers to [Ghostscript]-tagged questions
- My SF answers to [Samba]-tagged questions
- Stack Overflow 79.5k 79.5k 2020 gold badges226226 silver badges320320 bronze badges
- Super User 11.2k 11.2k 22 gold badges4747 silver badges6363 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 3.4k 3.4k 22 gold badges2121 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 3k 3k 11 gold badge1414 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Server Fault 1.7k 1.7k 22 gold badges1212 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 435 How can I extract embedded fonts from a PDF as valid font files?
- 343 “Diff” an image using ImageMagick
- 146 What is the difference for sample/resample/scale/resize/adaptive-resize/thumbnail operators in ImageMagick convert?
- 124 What are the differences between snaps, appimage, flatpak and others?
- 119 How can I fix/repair a corrupted PDF file?
- 115 ImageMagick extend canvas with transparent background
- 105 PDF text extraction from given coordinates
- View more network posts →