Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 9 years, 7 months
363 profile views
Last seen Feb 15 at 14:06
- TeX - LaTeX 129.2k 129.2k 3434 gold badges323323 silver badges637637 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 23.8k 23.8k 66 gold badges9999 silver badges175175 bronze badges
- Mathematics Educators 3.3k 3.3k 1414 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Mathematics 2.8k 2.8k 11 gold badge1515 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 2.1k 2.1k 1313 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 427 What's the difference between \newcommand and \newcommand*?
- 418 What packages do people load by default in LaTeX?
- 234 How to scale a tikzpicture including texts?
- 214 What is the difference between \def and \newcommand?
- 191 When to use \edef, \noexpand, and \expandafter?
- 177 Is there a nice way to compile a beamer presentation without the pauses?
- 138 How do I install an individual package on a Linux system?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (76)
92 Who are the package maintainers here? Mar 17 '11
64 Relicensing code from answers Apr 9 '11
62 What are your favourite TikZ/PGF answers? Apr 1 '11
48 Why doesn't maths render as maths? Apr 17 '11
44 Why doesn't maths render as maths? Apr 17 '11
41 Should high-rep users hang back a little? Oct 12 '11
37 The Unofficial TeX-SX FAQ Mar 10 '11
31 Respecting poster's style Dec 12 '11
27 “Just do it for me” text building block Sep 21 '12