Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 9 years, 2 months
355 profile views
Last seen Sep 27 at 17:13
- TeX - LaTeX 118.4k 118.4k 3333 gold badges315315 silver badges623623 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 19.9k 19.9k 66 gold badges9696 silver badges173173 bronze badges
- Mathematics Educators 3k 3k 1414 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Mathematics 2.7k 2.7k 11 gold badge1414 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 1.2k 1.2k 88 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 413 What's the difference between \newcommand and \newcommand*?
- 412 What packages do people load by default in LaTeX?
- 218 How to scale a tikzpicture including texts?
- 206 What is the difference between \def and \newcommand?
- 187 When to use \edef, \noexpand, and \expandafter?
- 172 Is there a nice way to compile a beamer presentation without the pauses?
- 134 How do I install an individual package on a Linux system?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (76)
90 Who are the package maintainers here? Mar 17 '11
62 What are your favourite TikZ/PGF answers? Apr 1 '11
61 Relicensing code from answers Apr 9 '11
48 Why doesn't maths render as maths? Apr 17 '11
43 Why doesn't maths render as maths? Apr 17 '11
41 Should high-rep users hang back a little? Oct 12 '11
37 The Unofficial TeX-SX FAQ Mar 10 '11
31 Respecting poster's style Dec 12 '11
27 “Just do it for me” text building block Sep 21 '12