I'm a discrete mathematician. My main research interests are discrete optimization and scheduling in specific. I've been using LaTeX on and off since 2007, mostly for homework assignments. I have really gotten into it while writing my thesis though. Scheduling problems call for quite a lot of diagrams, so my main focus and interest within LaTeX is TikZ.
Member for 8 years, 10 months
7 profile views
Last seen Mar 6 '19 at 14:50
Top network posts
- 127 How to make a single word look as some code?
- 94 How to influence the position of float environments like figure and table in LaTeX?
- 87 How to change line color in tabular?
- 36 Is it \limsup or \lim\sup?
- 36 TikZ rectangular node with different rounded corners
- 36 Document requiring infinitely many compiler passes?
- 33 How to get correct arrow orientation on TikZ arc?
- View more network posts →