- Physics 4.2k 4.2k 11 gold badge2525 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 425 425 33 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Mathematics 317 317 33 silver badges88 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 186 186 11 gold badge22 silver badges44 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 159 159 11 bronze badge
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 47 Why not use the Lagrangian, instead of the Hamiltonian, in nonrelativistic QM?
- 28 Difference between 1PI effective action and Wilsonian effective action?
- 24 What is a good introduction to integrable models in physics?
- 23 Do topological superconductors exhibit symmetry-enriched topological order?
- 23 Topological insulators: why K-theory classification rather than homotopy classification?
- 18 Customized summation symbol
- 17 Graphene and Klein bottle?
- View more network posts →