- Physics 3.7k 3.7k 11 gold badge2323 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 265 265 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Mathematics 220 220 33 silver badges88 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 186 186 11 gold badge22 silver badges44 bronze badges
- Area 51 151 151 11 gold badge11 silver badge
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 44 Why not use the Lagrangian, instead of the Hamiltonian, in nonrelativistic QM?
- 25 Difference between 1PI effective action and Wilsonian effective action?
- 24 What is a good introduction to integrable models in physics?
- 21 Do topological superconductors exhibit symmetry-enriched topological order?
- 19 Topological insulators: why K-theory classification rather than homotopy classification?
- 18 Customized summation symbol
- 17 Graphene and Klein bottle?
- View more network posts →