- German Language 2.9k 2.9k 22 gold badges99 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Graphic Design 683 683 11 gold badge77 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 621 621 22 gold badges77 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Chinese Language 597 597 11 gold badge44 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Writing 285 285 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 45 Why is a cross † used as footnote marker for people?
- 37 Is monospacing URLs in academic papers still advised?
- 22 How could letters overlap in manual typesetting?
- 14 Instruction manuals: should the end-user be addressed directly (passive vs imperative)?
- 13 Is it okay to omit (one or multiple) middle names in a bibliography?
- 13 Is there a German equivalent for "self defeating"?
- 12 How to get correct grammar in the bibliography of a German document when the editor is an association?
- View more network posts →