- German Language 3.4k 3.4k 22 gold badges1212 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- Graphic Design 683 683 11 gold badge77 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 626 626 22 gold badges77 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Chinese Language 597 597 11 gold badge44 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Writing 305 305 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 45 Why is a cross † used as footnote marker for people?
- 37 Is monospacing URLs in academic papers still advised?
- 31 How would you say "Sorry, that was a mistake on my part"?
- 22 How could letters overlap in manual typesetting?
- 14 Instruction manuals: should the end-user be addressed directly (passive vs imperative)?
- 13 Is it okay to omit (one or multiple) middle names in a bibliography?
- 13 Is there a German equivalent for "self defeating"?
- View more network posts →