Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 5 years, 1 month
9 profile views
Last seen May 17 '16 at 9:09
Top network posts
- 39 Deserializing JSON to abstract class
- 34 Returning a closure from a function
- 29 Why most "well-known" imperative/OO languages allow unchecked access to types that can represent a 'nothing' value?
- 28 Cannot borrow captured outer variable in an `Fn` closure as mutable
- 19 Append to vector as value of hashmap
- 19 Asynchronously reconnecting a client to a server in an infinite loop
- 18 Forcing the order in which struct fields are dropped
- View more network posts →