Masters student in Finance, have a B.Sc. in Mathematics, and a keen interest in Quantitative Finance.
Abstract algebra is something I never managed to understand.
List of things I want to learn (in the order of eagerness): C++, derivative pricing in practice, guitar, and how to improve the flavour of Australian red meat!
"It ain't what people don't know that gets em into trouble.
It's what they know for sure that just ain't so."
--- Mark Twain
Look inside yourself,
' yourself' is not what you will find--
it's not there, it has never been there and never will it be.
What you will see is a pile of coils,
shrieking and dancing faithfully to the frenzy Tango of LIFE,
which, is nothing more than an entanglement of billions of coils,
thick or thin, bright or rusted, strong or weak,
all soaked in the boundless ocean of time,
with neither beginning nor end.
Member for 4 years, 6 months
0 profile views
Last seen Sep 19 '15 at 18:16
- Mathematics 11.8k 11.8k 33 gold badges1515 silver badges5252 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 994 994 11 gold badge1212 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Quantitative Finance 831 831 33 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 748 748 11 gold badge66 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Movies & TV 569 569 44 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 31 Do commuting matrices share the same eigenvectors?
- 28 Is there a word to describe a person who's addicted to downloading stuff from Internet?
- 23 Is there anything special about this matrix?
- 19 In search of a "perfect" test on (positive) series convergence
- 19 Visually stunning math concepts which are easy to explain
- 17 Any neat way to calculate this Vandermonde-like determinant?
- 16 What's the "tumbleweed" in tumbleweed badge?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Aug 8 '15