Is keen on cross-connections between music(-ology) and computer science. Loves Python- and Lisp-Hacking.
- Stack Overflow 3.4k 3.4k 11 gold badge1919 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Signal Processing 428 428 33 silver badges99 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 315 315 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 199 199 11 silver badge33 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 151 151 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 38 Save / load scipy sparse csr_matrix in portable data format
- 28 Reading realtime audio data into numpy array
- 17 How to generate noise in frequency range with numpy?
- 17 Local hyperlinks broken after PDF processing with Ghostscript
- 15 sox - how to create mp3 file with bit rate 16kbps
- 11 Algorithm to pan audio
- 10 How to amplify sounds without distortion in Python
- View more network posts →