Member for 6 years, 5 months
Top network posts
- 226 How many fours are needed to represent numbers up to $N$?
- 48 Proving you *can't* make $2011$ out of $1,2,3,4$: nice twist on the usual
- 35 Sequence of numbers with prime factorization $pq^2$
- 16 Bug? Numerical calculation error with FullSimplify and arbitrary precision
- 14 Generating functions for objects with irrational sizes
- 14 How to be rigorous about combinatorial algorithms?
- 11 Chi-square or chi-squared?
- View more network posts →