Galen is a science and technology enthusiast dedicated to life-long learning. Through the application of ethics, reason, and observation, he believes we can tackle problems in medicine, the environment, economics, and exploration.
- Bacterial diversity and production of sulfide in microcosms containing uncompacted bentonites
- Who Is the Rock Miner and Who Is the Hunter? The Use of Heavy-Oxygen Labeled Phosphate (P18O4) to Differentiate between C and P Fluxes in a Benzene-Degrading Consortium
- Plant belowground diversity and species segregation by depth in a semi-arid grassland
- Archaea and bacteria mediate the effects of native species root loss on fungi during plant invasion
- Puzzling 2.2k 2.2k 33 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 1.4k 1.4k 99 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Biology 784 784 44 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Mathematics 736 736 44 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 551 551 11 gold badge88 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 23 When moves are randomized, is there an inherent advantage to the player who goes first, or the player who goes second?
- 20 Selection for less efficient egg transfer in Human Botfly life cycle
- 17 What node does 11 point to?
- 15 What is the difference between the dot product and the element by element multiplication?
- 13 Follow the path of relation through the grid #1
- 12 Example distribution where 74% of probability is above the mean
- 12 What's the next base-ten non-pandigital factorial number after 41!?
- View more network posts →