- 1 > 64,716,000 ?
- flawed democracy?
- It is a system which has conscripted vast human and material resources into the building of a tightly knit, highly efficient machine that combines military, diplomatic, intelligence, economic, scientific and political operations. Its preparations are concealed, not published. Its mistakes are buried, not headlined. Its dissenters are silenced, not praised. No expenditure is questioned, no rumor is printed, no secret is revealed. It conducts the Cold War...
Member for 4 years, 3 months
24 profile views
Last seen Feb 9 '17 at 2:58
- Mathematics 6k 6k 88 gold badges2222 silver badges4444 bronze badges
- Politics 3.9k 3.9k 1717 silver badges4646 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 736 736 11 gold badge88 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 205 205 11 silver badge1010 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 157 157 11 gold badge22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 45 In the US, is there any crime for which the punishment is slavery?
- 36 Why is Islamic State (IS) referred to as "so-called"?
- 24 Can Iran sue US for the coup or its results?
- 19 What limitations to freedom of speech are there in the US and Canada?
- 19 Is President Erdogan of Turkey staging a coup attempt?
- 18 Who supplies Saudi Arabia with weapons?
- 17 \leadsto from right to left
- View more network posts →