I am a theoretical condensed-matter physicist by profession, and have a firm passion for the beauties of mathematics, pearls of philosophy, and gems of social sciences. Learning human and machine languages have been always a hobby for me since childhood. I am an active adherent of the open science movement, and I feel strongly a need to revolutionise scientific practices of learning, teaching, communication, research and publication.
Member for 5 years, 3 months
0 profile views
Last seen Nov 18 '15 at 20:02
Top network posts
- 15 split title of a figure in matplotlib
- 14 Changing the `ExtrapolationHandler` Function in Any Interpolation
- 14 What is crossover?
- 10 Using GNU Scientific Library (GSL) under Windows x64 with MinGW
- 9 Historical linguistic origin of grammatical gender for nouns
- 7 Why are there large fluctuations at the critical point and why does Landau theory work despite such large fluctuations?
- 7 View a buffer in read-only mode in a window while editing it in another window
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Jan 25 '18