I'm an active developer for LaTeX, most notably with the package siunitx for formatting numbers and units. In my day job I work as a chemist, and so you'll see I write a number of chemistry-related LaTeX packages. I'm also a member of the LaTeX3 Project, working on improving LaTeX with the eventual aim of producing LaTeX3. To keep people up to date with my TeX work and anything else TeX-related I see, I have a blog on TeX matters. I'm also keen on helping other TeX users, and so I try to watch the various places that people go for help. I'm also on the committee of the UK TeX Users' Group. So I pop up all over the TeX world!
For the avoidance of doubt, any code of mine that I publish on http://tex.stackexchange.com/ I hereby place in the public domain to the extent governable by law. Explicitly, I place it under the CC0 in jurisdictions where it is not possible to surrender all rights.
- TeX - LaTeX♦ 208.3k 208.3k 2424 gold badges571571 silver badges901901 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 2.3k 2.3k 1717 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 313 313 11 gold badge33 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Area 51 201 201 33 bronze badges
- Ask Different 126 126 11 gold badge11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 391 What's the difference between \newcommand and \newcommand*?
- 341 Differences between LuaTeX, ConTeXt and XeTeX
- 260 biblatex in a nutshell (for beginners)
- 194 When to use \edef, \noexpand, and \expandafter?
- 184 Where do I place my own .sty or .cls files, to make them available to all my .tex files?
- 177 How to typeset $:=$ correctly?
- 159 How to prevent LaTeX from hyphenating the entire document?
- View more network posts →