I'm an active developer for LaTeX, most notably with the package siunitx for formatting numbers and units. In my day job I work as a chemist, and so you'll see I write a number of chemistry-related LaTeX packages. I'm also a member of the LaTeX3 Project, working on improving LaTeX with the eventual aim of producing LaTeX3. To keep people up to date with my TeX work and anything else TeX-related I see, I have a blog on TeX matters. I'm also keen on helping other TeX users, and so I try to watch the various places that people go for help. I'm also on the committee of the UK TeX Users' Group. So I pop up all over the TeX world!
For the avoidance of doubt, any code of mine that I publish on http://tex.stackexchange.com/ I hereby place in the public domain to the extent governable by law. Explicitly, I place it under the CC0 in jurisdictions where it is not possible to surrender all rights.
- TeX - LaTeX♦ 226k 226k 2525 gold badges616616 silver badges945945 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 2.6k 2.6k 2020 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 553 553 11 gold badge44 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Area 51 201 201 33 bronze badges
- WordPress Development 153 153 55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 451 What's the difference between \newcommand and \newcommand*?
- 368 Differences between LuaTeX, ConTeXt and XeTeX
- 275 biblatex in a nutshell (for beginners)
- 215 When to use \edef, \noexpand, and \expandafter?
- 206 Where do I place my own .sty or .cls files, to make them available to all my .tex files?
- 203 How to typeset $:=$ correctly?
- 185 How to prevent LaTeX from hyphenating the entire document?
- View more network posts →