- Mathematics 2.4k 2.4k 11 gold badge1313 silver badges4141 bronze badges
- History of Science and Mathematics 446 446 22 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 375 375 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- Mathematica 229 229 11 silver badge1313 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 179 179 55 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 46 Mathematicians ahead of their time?
- 33 What does the antiderivative of a continuous-but-nowhere-differentiable function "look like"?
- 33 Does having a finite number of generators, each having finite order, imply that the group is finite?
- 24 We're more aggressively enforcing self-moderation in chat
- 16 Source for Hilbert's famous quote "Mathematics in Göttingen? There really is none anymore"
- 16 Which mathematicians died very young or in a tragic way?
- 16 How to understand intuitively the Stolz-Cesaro Theorem for sequences?
- View more network posts →