Hi dear people,
through my stack exchange memberships it is obvious what I am more skilled at: LaTeX, Linux, computer science, and mathematics. Beyond all of these activities—call them even passions—one person has won the centre of my life, because everything I do (programming, solving equations, or writing science) I do it out of the love I have for him: His name is Jesus. He has freely died a terrible death so that I may live eternally joyful without the punishment that I deserve for my evil deeds.
So you can say I belong to those people who call Jesus his lord and saviour. And gladly so! scientist like:
- Gottfried Wilhelm Leibniz: possibly the last polymath, wrote an amazing declaration on Christian faith Theodicy: Essays on the Goodness of God
- Agoustin Louis Cauchy: A pioneer of mathematics at the level of Leibniz and Newton. see biographical notes
- John Lennox: Professor of Mathematics at Cambridge (See debate with R. Dawkins)
Donald Knuth he calls himself also a [Lutheran] Christian: see his Google Talks in Faith and Science and also his book "Things a Computer Scientist Rarely Talks About (Lecture Notes)"
Member for 4 years, 8 months
10 profile views
Last seen Feb 1 at 14:39
Top network posts
- 27 Define a variable in TikZ
- 18 What is the maximum integer that can be saved in a LaTeX counter?
- 16 Texstudio Thesaurus
- 11 Latex: how to break the line in multirow inside the tabular
- 9 How to change certain pages into landscape/portrait mode
- 6 Installing Language Tool in TexStudio
- 6 Expanding FULLY a macro as argument
- View more network posts →