I am currently a PhD student in Computational Science at The University of Texas at Austin. I contribute to the Galois parallel graph analytics library and to SciPy. I previously worked at Continuum Analytics on the DyND project. I got my masters in math at BYU and, while there was one of the contributors for the lab manuals used in their new applied math program.
Member for 5 years, 2 months
0 profile views
Last seen Feb 2 '15 at 15:13
Top network posts
- 358 What is the difference between flatten and ravel functions in numpy?
- 36 Making an executable in Cython
- 26 Fortran - Cython Workflow
- 22 C array vs NumPy array
- 20 Numpy: Creating a complex array from 2 real ones?
- 17 Error building Boost 1.49.0 with GCC 4.7.0
- 11 Passing a numpy pointer (dtype=np.bool) to C++
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Feb 2 '15