PhD student in Jönköping University, department of Mechanical Engineering. My research area is something in between of reliability, structural optimization and response surface modelling. People in my research group use LaTeX daily for all their scientific writings and reports. I wouldn't say we're anywhere near LaTeX gurus, but we're trying to improve our skills continuously.
My main interests are Python programming, algorithms, numerical optimization, and cooking.
I became acquainted with LaTeX a few years ago writing my Master thesis, and never looked back .
Member for 10 years, 8 months
81 profile views
Last seen Feb 24 at 9:34
- TeX - LaTeX 15.5k 15.5k 1515 gold badges5656 silver badges7878 bronze badges
- Travel 12.2k 12.2k 77 gold badges5656 silver badges8989 bronze badges
- Android Enthusiasts 2.1k 2.1k 22 gold badges2020 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 1.8k 1.8k 1414 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Arqade 1.6k 1.6k 11 gold badge1414 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 603 How to include SVG diagrams in LaTeX?
- 248 Good way to make \textcircled numbers?
- 209 How to avoid drinking vodka?
- 143 Good way to make \textcircled numbers?
- 98 Making a (simple) directory tree
- 98 How can I crop included PDF documents?
- 83 How to use more than 10 tab stops in bmatrix or other amsmath matrix environments?
- View more network posts →