PhD student in Jönköping University, department of Mechanical Engineering. My research area is something in between of reliability, structural optimization and response surface modelling. People in my research group use LaTeX daily for all their scientific writings and reports. I wouldn't say we're anywhere near LaTeX gurus, but we're trying to improve our skills continuously.
My main interests are Python programming, algorithms, numerical optimization, and cooking.
I became acquainted with LaTeX a few years ago writing my Master thesis, and never looked back .
Member for 9 years, 2 months
76 profile views
Last seen May 11 at 14:40
- Travel 11k 11k 77 gold badges5353 silver badges8888 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 8k 8k 1414 gold badges5454 silver badges7878 bronze badges
- Android Enthusiasts 1.7k 1.7k 22 gold badges1818 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Arqade 1.5k 1.5k 11 gold badge1414 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 1.1k 1.1k 1010 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 496 How to include SVG diagrams in LaTeX?
- 208 How to avoid drinking vodka?
- 199 Good way to make \textcircled numbers?
- 116 Good way to make \textcircled numbers?
- 83 Making a (simple) directory tree
- 83 How can I crop included PDF documents?
- 70 How to use more than 10 tab stops in bmatrix or other amsmath matrix environments?
- View more network posts →