Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 8 years, 2 months
0 profile views
Last seen Nov 14 '18 at 9:26
- MathOverflow 3.5k 3.5k 2828 silver badges4343 bronze badges
- History of Science and Mathematics 825 825 77 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Mathematics 715 715 55 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Mathematics Educators 678 678 66 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 352 352 22 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 43 Nonequivalent definitions in Mathematics
- 39 Has incorrect notation ever led to a mistaken proof?
- 35 Are submersions of differentiable manifolds flat morphisms?
- 28 Is there a mathematically precise definition of turbulence for solutions of Navier-Stokes?
- 20 The Logic of Buddha: A Formal Approach
- 19 Status of proof by contradiction and excluded middle throughout the history of mathematics?
- 19 Was Jacobi the first to notice the ambiguity in the partial derivatives notation? And did anyone object to his fix?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Aug 18 '15