Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 8 years, 4 months
0 profile views
Last seen Nov 14 '18 at 9:26
- MathOverflow 4.5k 4.5k 2929 silver badges4343 bronze badges
- History of Science and Mathematics 1.2k 1.2k 77 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Mathematics Educators 1k 1k 88 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Mathematics 818 818 66 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 592 592 33 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 45 Nonequivalent definitions in Mathematics
- 39 Has incorrect notation ever led to a mistaken proof?
- 36 Are submersions of differentiable manifolds flat morphisms?
- 27 Is there a mathematically precise definition of turbulence for solutions of Navier-Stokes?
- 20 Can LyX automatically save the PDF output in the same folder?
- 19 What does $dx$ mean?
- 19 Status of proof by contradiction and excluded middle throughout the history of mathematics?
- View more network posts →