A makeshift instrument or tool (mechanical, electronic or otherwise) whereby one may gaff (poke, hook, hack) something to achieve the desired result. Works better when it gets attached to a mcgoerie*. Very common worldwide especially in parts of Africa where it has been known to be the tool of choice of even high level government officials for all governmental problems.
A well designed tool similar in shape and function to a mcgafter* yet completely different in it's purpose. May also be used on it's own. Uses of this instrument are very rare and appears to only occur in the countries of Namibia, Zimbabwe, Lesotho and South Africa, as well as where former residents of those countries have dispersed abroad.
In my avatar picture, I'm the one on the right. With the hat.
Member for 7 years, 9 months
15 profile views
Last seen Sep 3 '18 at 8:30
Top network posts
- 27 Do I have any authority over airspace above my land?
- 23 What is the lifespan of commercial airframes (in general)?
- 18 Can Tor be used with applications other than Web browsers?
- 17 What is airport tax used for?
- 15 Customised section overlapping in margin
- 15 How to run TeX from the command line interface in Linux
- 12 Syncing text on bilingual pages
- View more network posts →