UTF-8 capable CWEB: http://github.com/igor-liferenko/cweb
UTF-8 capable implementation of TeX: http://github.com/igor-liferenko/tex
Implementation of METAFONT with Wayland online graphics display: http://github.com/igor-liferenko/mf
Implementation of USB stack for AVR in CWEB: http://github.com/igor-liferenko/usb
Host: gmail.com, user: igor.liferenko My PGP key fingerprint: D8F6 935C 52E7 2485 1A7B AA68 41E2 885A 8321 DE9C
Member for 5 years, 10 months
11 profile views
Last seen Jul 17 '16 at 6:18
- TeX - LaTeX 6.7k 6.7k 22 gold badges99 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.2k 1.2k 11 gold badge77 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 643 643 33 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Sound Design 223 223 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 173 173 66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 19 How to use UTF-8 in C code?
- 18 What value TeX uses as its minimal unit
- 15 How to construct an hbox with negative height?
- 14 How to typeset in initex?
- 14 How to write a two-pass system in TeX?
- 12 Why does ffmpeg's conversion from mono to stereo lower the volume?
- 11 How is \char processed in math mode?
- View more network posts →