- Physics 8.5k 8.5k 33 gold badges3232 silver badges5252 bronze badges
- Astronomy 2.1k 2.1k 99 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 671 671 44 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 597 597 77 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Writing 231 231 22 silver badges55 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 79 What conservation law corresponds to Lorentz boosts?
- 67 Why is the sky not purple?
- 66 Do Maxwell's Equations overdetermine the electric and magnetic fields?
- 22 Why do Maxwell's equations contain each of a scalar, vector, pseudovector and pseudoscalar equation?
- 21 What could explain the measurements that the Methuselah star is older than the universe?
- 21 If we count Avogadro's Number of stars that are closest to Earth, how big that space would be?
- 20 Why are stars, planets and larger moons (approximately) spherical in shape (like, the Sun, the Moon, the Earth, and other planets)?
- View more network posts →