- Physics 6.9k 6.9k 33 gold badges3232 silver badges5252 bronze badges
- Astronomy 2.1k 2.1k 99 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 481 481 33 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 377 377 55 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 179 179 22 gold badges22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 76 What conservation law corresponds to Lorentz boosts?
- 65 Why is the sky not purple?
- 64 Do Maxwell's Equations overdetermine the electric and magnetic fields?
- 22 Why do Maxwell's equations contain each of a scalar, vector, pseudovector and pseudoscalar equation?
- 21 What could explain the measurements that the Methuselah star is older than the universe?
- 21 If we count Avogadro's Number of stars that are closest to Earth, how big that space would be?
- 20 Why are stars, planets and larger moons (approximately) spherical in shape (like, the Sun, the Moon, the Earth, and other planets)?
- View more network posts →