I'm a condensed matter physicist who, despite a decade's experience with LaTeX, still has an awful lot of TeXnical details to learn.
- TeX - LaTeX 6.9k 6.9k 22 gold badges3232 silver badges4040 bronze badges
- Chemistry 884 884 88 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Physics 484 484 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Academia 373 373 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 258 258 11 silver badge1010 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 229 How to write a function (piecewise) with bracket outside?
- 50 Best way to install packages for TeXLive in Ubuntu?
- 38 How to write uncertainties with the \pm symbol "10 ± 1 K" by using siunitx?
- 33 Contest: Show Off Your Skillz in TeX & Friends [TeX.sx birthday]
- 30 variable-sized "such that" pipe
- 21 Electrical conductivity of graphite
- 20 Reference source code line in minted package
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.