Retired network analyst, but retaining an interest in computational complexity analysis. Having first written maths papers when text was typed and symbols hand-drawn I enjoy and appreciate TeX and friends for their freedom. programming, beauty, outputs and community.
Member for 8 years, 2 months
10 profile views
Last seen Nov 2 '13 at 16:57
- TeX - LaTeX 5.2k 5.2k 22 gold badges1919 silver badges3636 bronze badges
- Super User 2.4k 2.4k 1818 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1k 1k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 712 712 55 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Server Fault 629 629 55 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 62 Chapter title in header too long
- 37 What's the most elegant way to obtain Dirac operators? (slash notation)
- 30 What can't TeX do?
- 25 How to add global hyphenation rules?
- 22 Which books can I read via texdoc?
- 21 Which alternatives to the beamer class exist?
- 20 Beyond Bringhurst: mathematical typesetting
- View more network posts →