I am Giacomo Alessandroni and I'm degree in Electronic Engineering at Polytechnic University of the Marches, Ancona, Italy, in 1999. Thesis Title: "Hemodynamic Signal Processing, and Comparison of Models of the Carotid Circulation". I've developed dedicated software for the Bioengineering Department, and tutored students at the Bioengineering Laboratory.
In March 2016 I am Pd.D. in Science of Earth, Science of Complexity at University of Urbino. My field of research is the digital signals processing. I have developed a model to study of road surface via mobile devices. Now, the results of this project, are freely downloaded at SmartRoadSense.
I Teach Electronics and Telecommunication since 1999 and I'm habilitate as engineer since same year; I'm enrolled in the IEEE Signal Processing Society from 2013; and in the Italian Engineers Society since same year.
Member for 5 years, 11 months
8 profile views
Last seen May 3 '18 at 17:40
- TeX - LaTeX 1.7k 1.7k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Academia 695 695 11 gold badge77 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 666 666 11 gold badge1414 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Open Data 203 203 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- Mathematics 135 135 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 25 Draw a car profile with TikZ
- 18 How to represent and cite a patent using BibTeX?
- 14 How to insert two X axis in a Matlab a plot
- 10 Reliability of LaTeX hyphenation
- 10 Obtain an animated PDF from an animated SVG
- 9 How to enter an author name that has a surname and a Junior component but no first name?
- 9 Pseudocode, in a paper -- is it a figure or a table?
- View more network posts →