Member for 10 years, 3 months
I am a researcher in computer science at Inria.
My main research focuses on data management in High Performance Computing, specifically I/O, but including all levels of the storage hierarchy.
Generally I am interested in any new scheduling problems (after playing for a while with energy and reliability related problems, I did some work on automatic differentiation), but also algorithmic problems such that finding good approximation algorithms.
- Theoretical Computer Science 1.6k 1.6k 1616 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 930 930 33 gold badges1010 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Academia 514 514 33 silver badges88 bronze badges
- History 291 291 22 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Computer Science 286 286 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 70 How important is knowing how to program for TCS?
- 25 Splitting TOC into two columns on single frame in beamer
- 19 Problem with \only and alignment of graphics (pdf) in beamer
- 18 What happened to all the French guillotines?
- 17 Renaming Algorithm to Heuristic in algorithm2e package
- 17 Importance of ACM/IEEE in TCS conference
- 14 How do you earn opportunites to review journals or conference papers?
- View more network posts →