I am a researcher in computer science at Inria.
My main research focuses on data management in High Performance Computing, specifically I/O, but including all levels of the storage hierarchy.
Generally I am interested in any new scheduling problems (after playing for a while with energy and reliability related problems, I did some work on automatic differentiation), but also algorithmic problems such that finding good approximation algorithms.
Member for 7 years, 10 months
2 profile views
Last seen Jul 6 '12 at 17:48
Top network posts
- 66 How important is knowing how to program for TCS?
- 20 Splitting TOC into two columns on single frame in beamer
- 17 Importance of ACM/IEEE in TCS conference
- 16 What happened to all the French guillotines?
- 14 How do you earn opportunites to review journals or conference papers?
- 14 Renaming Algorithm to Heuristic in algorithm2e package
- 14 Problem with \only and alignment of graphics (pdf) in beamer
- View more network posts →