I'm an embedded system firmware consultant. My first text processing was using TECO and RUNOFF on a DECsystem-10 back in 1977. Now I'm a LaTeX neophyte. I'd like to use LaTeX for my documentation requirements, when clients don't insist on <shudder>Microsoft Word</shudder>.
Denver CO USA
Member for 5 years, 11 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jul 26 '16 at 6:40
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 2.1k 2.1k 88 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 352 352 11 silver badge1010 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 248 248 33 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Retrocomputing 221 221 11 silver badge33 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 193 193 77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 25 Are the off-world colonies really a "golden land of opportunity"?
- 25 The Moriarty Sentience Problem - A.K.A. Why isn't the Enterprise computer considered sentient?
- 19 Is Earth the home planet of the Culture?
- 15 Humorous short story about government agent tracking down unauthorized weather control
- 13 Humorous short story about a young woman who wants to demonstrate shape-changing to her boyfriend
- 12 Looking for a story about a scientist that makes a gift for child, a tiny box "containing" a large new pet
- 12 Short story with competitors complaining to government about a new very popular synthetic food
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Jul 26 '16