I am a graduate student researcher at the University of South Florida studying the effects of expected ocean acidification conditions on squid metabolism.
My primary research interests are in teuthology: the scientific study of cephalopods. I apply an integrative approach to my research that incorporates biochemistry, physiology, behavior, and ecology to gain a holistic understanding of these taxa and their role in marine ecosystems.
- Stack Overflow 5k 5k 44 gold badges4242 silver badges6262 bronze badges
- Academia 991 991 88 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 815 815 66 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Ask Different 243 243 22 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 239 239 11 silver badge1414 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 43 caught segfault error in R
- 36 caught segfault error in R
- 35 How to dynamically wrap facet label using ggplot2
- 31 How to use different colors for different \href commands?
- 26 How do I add a Changelog or NEWS file to my R package?
- 24 Converting geo coordinates from degree to decimal
- 23 Normalizing y-axis in histograms in R ggplot to proportion
- View more network posts →